Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2016

Head to the Sea!

I'm back from holiday, and it was so great. I just regret that it's already over.
We went to Bensersiel, which is locaded at the Wadden Sea. The weather was changeable, but we were quite lucky when we did day trips.
Instead of souvenirs I have a little something for you I drew at the shore of Langeoog:

For this picture I used Chinese ink. Today -- after the trip -- I coloured it with Copic markers. Big difference as you can see here:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen