Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Dienstag, 7. Juni 2016

Writing Exercise 026

Another week, another exercise. :D
This time the task was to write about pets. I additionally challenged myself to make it a double-drabble. Here it is:
2016/06/07 – write about your pets (double-drabble)

Some people have dogs, others have cats or birds or fish. Me? I have neither.
My 'pets' are of the quiet, less demanding kind. I don't cuddle; but I enjoy their silent company. I call them my 'little family' and whenever I watch them I smile to myself. They are very different; tall and fat, small and slender, in the bloom of their life, growing and thriving. Just for fun I gave them names that are considered chavvy like Schantalle, Cedric and Disco-Dieter.
Yes, they are cactuses, but to me they are my beloved pets, my little chav family, and they have been with me for many years. Some bear edible fruits, others grow beautiful blossoms or look woolly like sheep.
Everything began with one cactus as tiny as my thumbnail. I remembered I read a story where a boy gave a cactus to his crush. It was then revealed that in flower language cactus stands for passion. Thinking one can never have enough passion, I started collecting cactuses. By now I have fifteen of them and the very first one has grown exponentially. If my passion has likewise multiplied I can't say. But I'm passionate about what I do.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen