Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Freitag, 17. Juni 2016

Celebration...and Cards

Today is a day to celebrate. :D
I ordered some copies of my books, and today they were in the mail. I'm so excited and they look fabulous. Awesome! I'm totally over the moon.
Also this blog has crossed the 1k hits margin. So thanks, guys! :D
This makes me think of the future of this blog; and I wonder, what do you think of the things I do? Do you enjoy my writing exercises and my art? 
Do you have suggestions how to improve?
Do you want me to cover different topics?
Please, leave a comment and tell me. :)

Last but now least, I have some more coloured cards to show you. Here they are:


1 Kommentar:

  1. Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Supertoll! Mach weiter so und trau dich, viele Themen anzusprechen und uns zu überraschen. Ich liebe es...

    AntwortenLöschen