Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Freitag, 24. Juni 2016

Cards....And Announcement

So I will say it right from the start: next week I am on holidays. Yay. :D

But does that mean I will neglect my blog?
The answer is simple: no, of course not.

I intend to continue my weekly writing exercises; you'll problably get to read the next one on Monday, right before my leaving.
AND, my dear writing buddies Sam and Frankie invited me to guest vlog on their blog 'Kalopsiad' on Wordpress on Wednesday. Isn't that awesome?  :D
I'll talk a bit about my works, so I hope you drop by then.

Last but not least, here are some of the remaining cards. Again I used Chinese ink and Copic markers to colour them.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen