Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Dienstag, 10. Mai 2016

Writing Exercise 022

This week my dear friend is staying with me. She knows about my writing exercises, so I asked her to prompt me this time. She gave me a topic and I wrote a drabble about it.
Here it is:
2016/05/11 – neck kisses (Drabble)

Lounging under the sun. Birdsong and buzzing bees the only sound accompanying the rustling of turned pages. A slight breeze ruffles through unkempt hair; it reveals just that tiny patch of recently tanned skin. A hand comes up and instinctively rubs that delicate space above the neckline of the white shirt and below the hairline. The motion puts even more focus on that particular area of exposed skin, so slender and elegant. A light sheen of sweat highlights it further. Tempting, beckoning, taunting even. Ah, to place but one kiss upon that perfect neck! It is a hot day, indeed.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen