Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2016

Keep Playing

After this... different writing exercise let's get back to the game my friend and I designed cards for.
So let's talk a bit about the rules:
  1. Players start with 50 HP.
  2. Every turn you draw four hand cards (draw phase).
  3. Every turn you may place one hero and as many item cards as you want on the field (placement phase).
  4. You may have three heroes in total on the field.
  5. Heroes do not attack the turn they are first played.
  6. Abilities and item effects are effective before attack phase.
  7. During attack phase you may choose which opponent's card (target) to attack.
  8. When a hero reaches 0 HP they (and their respective item card) are removed from the game and may not be used again as hand cards.
  9. Your turn ends with discarding all of your remaining hand cards.
  10. The game ends when a player's HP reach 0.
 Easy as pie, right? :D Now for the next four cards we made:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen