Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Sonntag, 8. Mai 2016

Island Shore

Here is another painting I did last week and it is called "Island Shore". I used acrylic on a 23x30 cm² canvas. It doesn't belong with my speed-painting series, but it took me about 30 min tops to finish; the topic is close to the other paintings, too, but this is unintentional. Especially the waves and the spray gave me a hard time, yet it turned out ok, I think.
Any impressions? :)

1 Kommentar: