Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Samstag, 14. Mai 2016

Where Creativity Leads

As I was saying, my dear friend was staying with me for a week. And it was such a creativity boost for the both of us!
First we wrote a 89 pages long 'choose your own adventure' book about two of our favourite characters (or more precisely: I wrote, she drew fitting illustrations). It is full of insiders and it's in German, so it very likely won't be published. But it was so much fun! :D
Thursday we played Thunderstone, a very nice tabletop/ card game, which inspired us to make our own card collecting game. And we did. Each of us turned five of our characters into a card with HP/AP, an ability and an accompanying item card each. So we have twenty cards in total for now, and the game is already playable. The cards still lack coloration, but given the time we had to accomplish the task it's a quite impressive feat, I think. :D
Anyhow, of course I'm going to show you those card prototypes. First up are Raphael and Gene, who you might already know from my book 'The Untold Stories of Neverbeen Universe'.
Here they are:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen