Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Montag, 2. Mai 2016

Sneak a peek

So I've been programming visual novels again. This time around the story is taken from my still unpublished second volume of 'The Untold Stories of Neverbeen Universe'. And I decided to leak it to you. But pssht! ;)
The second short story collection is going to be called 'More Untold Stories of Neverbeen Universe' and it includes 10 stories and illustrations. I hope to publish some time this year (depending on how fast my beta is).
Be that as it may, I have a playthrough video of the second of those stories for you. It is quite short, but then again the story is still new and a taster to what the second volume will be like. Have fun watching! :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen