Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Dienstag, 16. Februar 2016

Long Time no See!

Have you missed me yet? :o


Obviously I've been neglecting my dear little blog for a few days. And if I said I was terribly sorry for that... that wouldn't be exactly true. XD
You see, I was visiting my dear friend and RPG partner over Valentine's and I hadn't seen her since last year. So we've practically been hanging out, watching movies, playing video games, you name it. We had a whole lot of fun.


But! Here is what's so awesome and why I'm not really sorry I missed you guys: she gave me an amazing belated Christmas gift. A handmade notebook filled with various writing prompts either in word or picture. :D
I'm totally over the moon, and I've already started writing a story using those prompts. So I have a new WIP and continued writing exercise filled with all the characters from Neverbeen Universe all at once. I'm so excited.


Sixteen pages have already been filled, and I have a small handwriting.
When the notebook is done and the story told, this will be my gift to her in turn.


I've made a few snapshots of those writing promts for you. And maybe you'll see why I'm so excited about it?







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen