Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Freitag, 5. Februar 2016

Cookies! :D

Last month I showed you one of my stories that I've turned into visual novels. And I hope you liked what you saw.
Well, I made another playthrough video. :D


This time you get to meet two other inhabitants of 'Neverbeen Universe'. The recording is a bit longer than last time, but hopefully in better quality.
Again you can read the story traditionally on AO3:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/5183978


Otherwise have fun watching. And tell me what you think of it. :D

3 Kommentare:

  1. Es erzeugt viele, erstaunliche Bilder in meinem Kopf. Dies aber mehr bei der traditionellen Art zu lesen. Muß am Alter liegen.;)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielleicht. :) Könnte aber auch daran liegen, dass Lesen an sich die Fantasie anregt, während bei visual novels genau wie bei Filmen vieles vorgegeben ist. Da bleibt wenig Raum für eigene Bilder, macht die Sache aber auch bequemer. ;)

      Löschen
  2. Bin halt ein unverbesserlicher Traditionalist:*

    AntwortenLöschen