Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Montag, 8. Februar 2016

Contemporary Coincidents

Before I began doing weekly writing exercises there was a story that turned from an exercise into a WIP. Which means it might become a whole novel one day. Therefore, unlike the other exercises, this story isn't finished yet.
And it is quite special to me aside from being out of my comfort zone.


In this short vlog I introduce this very story and tell you why I'm so excited about it.

3 Kommentare:

  1. Ich kann es kaum erwarten. Leg los. Bin so gespannt!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. YAY! A Vlog! It's so good to see you! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks. I'm still nervous in front of the camera, though. Which doesn't keep me from doing it anyways. XD

      Löschen