Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2016

In Waves

So this is number three of my speed-painting series. It's called 'In Waves'. Again I used acrylic on a 40 x 40 cm² canvas, and again I completed in one hour tops.
You can see the topic slightly changes with every picture, going from a snowy forest to snowy mountains and a lake to this raging sea. Yet the colour theme stays, and there are connections between those works.

4 Kommentare:

  1. You are a great painter! I like it...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Seems I've met a person with familiär hobbies... very exciting.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I'm glad we have something in common. And I'd say the game's on! ;)

    AntwortenLöschen