Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Dienstag, 25. Oktober 2016

Writing Exercise 046

Are you a morning person? I clearly am not. But I got used to getting up every day at the same time. And while I always need a while to become fully awake I learnt to appreciate the quiet of morning.
This week I wrote another drabble fitting to the season as I kept this sentiment in mind. Here it is:
2016/10/25 – a morning in late October (Drabble)

It is just past seven o'clock when my day begins. Outside it is dark; night struggles to keep its grasp on the world as it fights the break of day. Lonesome flashes of light pass by; cars drive through the darkness. So still, so quiet is this place… As I grab a cup of soothing hot tea I sit by the window and watch the blackness slowly fade into the morning blues. The lake is still hidden beneath a thick blanket of mist drifting to the sky. By the time I sip my second cup there is a silver lining.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen