Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Montag, 15. August 2016

Writing Exercise 036

Today I have another short writing exercise for you. This week's drabble is about a sleepless night.
Here it is:
2016/08/15 – a sleepless night (Drabble)

I had just gone to bed. As I snuggled into my cushion and buried myself under two layers of blankets I prepared for sleep. Like every night I imagined a story that would accompany me to dreamland; I invented new characters then let them march into adventure. While making up the plot I suddenly realized: words were flowing in my head, sentences aligning and rearranging themselves. Wide awake and excited I bolted from my bed and scrambled to my computer, opened a document and hurried to type everything down – sensed it was a writing night. I would not sleep tonight.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen