Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Donnerstag, 11. August 2016

Home, Sweet Home...

As much as I was enthused about the beauty of the Loreley and the landscape surrounding it, I also enjoy the place I call home.
Situated at a beautiful lake and surrounded by nature reserve my village is a place where others go on holidays. The beautiful views never cease to amaze me despite being surrounded by them every day.
As I watch the seasons come and go, nature itself paints the most amazing pictures. I just need to open my eyes and witness these moments of mesmerizing beauty. Be it the falling snow in winter that swallows everything and gently lays the world to sleep...
... a glimpse of the lake from the lush woods on the hills encompassing the lake during summer -- a place where silence reigns and you almost feel the earth breathing...
... the mysterious stillness of the lake in autumn, that makes you feel frozen in time...

...or a sunrise in the wee early hours of spring, that reflects on the surface of the lake and sets the sky ablaze.
These are things that inspire me; these are things that keep me thriving to become better at art and capture moments on canvas; these are things that make me want to write and conserve these moments in my memories. So I can share what I experience and enjoy day-to-day with you.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen