Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Samstag, 20. August 2016

Olympia -- Recycled

Olympia in Rio is a topic of polarising aspects. But this blogpost is not about the politics and population, it is not about poverty, prestige or phenakism, it is not about decisions or world records or gold medals.
Instead, as the Games continue and I watch the athletes do their best, I remember something...
Four years ago -- during Olympia in London -- I drew a couple of sketches where I turned some of my characters from RPGs and short stories into olympic athletes. Have a look at them:


1 Kommentar:

  1. Awwww I remember this fondly <3
    I half expected you to forgo our 'favorite' xD

    AntwortenLöschen