Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Sonntag, 24. Januar 2016

You Eat with Your Eyes!

This saying is so very true.
So you might want to make your stories more appealing to the eye. But how to do that?


When I drafted 'The Untold Stories of Neverbeen Universe' at first I made illustrations for every short story I wrote. Which means I now have 18 stories with 18 related and colorated pictures; half of them are already published in the first volume while the second one is still in the making.
This is more than what a lot of authors do.


But to me that was not enough. I want people to see what 'Neverbeen Universe' is like. I'm not a film maker, though. So I was thinking.
What should I do? What could I do?
And then it hit me: a computer game would be awesome! :D
So I used RPGMakerVXAce to turn some of my stories into visual novels (which turned out harder to do than I thought); they aren't games in the common sense but they just animate the story.


Since I can't upload the game files here, I recorded a playthrough of one of these visual novels I made. So you can enjoy the story game style. Or you can read it traditionally on AO3: http://archiveofourown.org/works/5130770


Anyhow, have fun watching! :D



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen