Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2016

Writing is a Gift!

It's still January, but maybe you might be wondering about Valentine's already? :D
Perhaps you are thinking about chocolates and heart-shaped cards and flowers and stuff.

But if you're already considering a card, with little more effort you can achieve an even greater effect: gift them a story.
Sounds Stange? It really isn't. Stories make great gifts, especially if you are a writer. Just think about what they might like, think about what you want to tell them. Make it personal. So your story outshines any generic present.

I'm pretty used to writing stories for special people. I like to observe their reaktions when they read, to see their appreciation for the work and thought I put into creating something just for them. And by now they even expect me to. Not just for Valentine's, but for birthdays or Christmas, too.
 
Last year I wrote two stories for my dear friend, who writes pen & paper RPGs with me. I chose characters from those RPGs she likes and wrote about them. So she knows it's a little Special something that belongs to her only.
The year before I was prompted to write a couple of stories on certain topics, and I did; on another occasion I did some artwork.

You see, dropping a few lines - even if it's just a Drabble - can make your loved ones smile. And if you even start a series they will have something to look forward to next time.
So spread the joy of reading, and make your loved ones feel special. Because their happiness may make you happy, too. ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen