Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2016

Writing Exercise 002

The second writing exercise is about using ten words I've never used before in a story. I challenged myself to use them in a drabble also. So count to 100 and see how I did! :D
2015/12/14 – Use 10 words personally never used before (Drabble)



To say Kara Ruhbilim was a man scintillating with prevision would be about as true as the moon turning green. Anything short of calling him a nitwit was but glozing over; so the lanky darkelven sniper was lucky to have such a compassionate Naga as a lover or else he wouldn't have survived the manifold adventures. Shura wasn't the wisest creature either; during his mating season the two idiots were untrammeled. Soon the camber of Shura's belly showed; when finally reality infixed into Kara's challenged brain the Naga's doldrums lifted. Hopefully their baby wouldn't be some frump mocked by Evolution.
 By the way, the characters are taken from my short story collection 'The Untold Stories of Neverbeen Universe'. If this drabble makes you curious about them, have a look at A Link to Link.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen