Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2016

Writing Exercise 001

I started doing weekly writing exercises last year to make writing a habit.
The first Task was to write a drabble (an exactly 100 words long story) on the Topic of fear. Here is what I made of it:
2015/12/05 - Drabble: Fear

Took one step too far; slipped and slid down into the cold abyss. The fall was hard; your head hurts, probably bruised. The coppery taste of blood, an ankle twisted or even broken. Never go onto the glacier alone, they warned. Too late. The crack is small and deep, the way up too far and too steep. Coldness seeps in as the light fades. Icy darkness. You can hear the glacier move; it's cracking and crunching rocks in its wake. The walls are closing in. But you can't see. You only hear your own scream. Yet nobody hears you.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen