Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Montag, 29. Januar 2018

Writing Exercise 112

This week I started early. So I already have a new exercise for you. :)
This double drabble is another prompt my a member of the Dead Pete Society. Enjoy!
2018/01/29 – I swear there was a body in this coffin. You have to help me find it!” (double drabble)

I swear there was a body in this coffin. You have to help me find it!” a protagonist in an old movie exclaims as he agitatedly wrings his hands. How I have ended up watching this movie I'll never know. But these are the wondrous ways of youtube. I remember looking for the stunning soundtrack to an anime I watched a while ago. And as I click through the suggestions at the sidebar I see so many different things. Somewhere in between playthrough videos of games I might want to play and breathtakingly beautiful speed draw recordings, which I can only gape at in awe, I watch an old Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers dancing scene and remember how much I liked to dance... And now I'm somehow rapt in a rather comical funeral story about this disappeared corpse. As I watch the characters stumble through the search of the body all the while trying to cover up the mess, I shake my head at myself. That movie is totally not what I had come for and yet I find myself watching it. Indeed, you never know where you end up browsing youtube. It's always a fun, but weird journey.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen