Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Freitag, 5. Januar 2018

Writing Exercise 108

Happy New Year, everyone.
This is the first writing exercise in 2018. At first I wanted to write a drabble, but then I noticed that, if structured differently, it becomes a poem. So here you have my first drabble-poem:
2018/01/05 – good intentions (drabble-poem)

You might have had a bunch of good intentions,
Goals to achieve,
When the old year was on the brink of dawn
And fiery flowers illuminated the sky.
Have you had any opportunity
To make them more
Than just good intentions yet?
Have you taken the first steps
Towards the road you laid out before you
A few days ago?
There's only so many tomorrows and laters.
The time is now
To be true to your word,
And your promises to yourself.
Don't hesitate!
Make the most of today
And keep your intentions in mind,
So they may come true.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen