Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Mittwoch, 31. Januar 2018

When they sleep at night...

...I sometimes stay awake. And the result of such sleepless nights is what you're about to see. :)
I just realized, during the past few weeks I haven't blogged anything but my weekly writing exercises. Well, today I have something different for you.
The girl in the picture is a playable character (Azure Fang) from the game Naruto Online which I have been playing for a while. And as usual I used SAI to draw and colour the picture.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen