Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Mittwoch, 22. November 2017

Writing Exercise 102

Hello again!
This morning I was awake so early I was able to write an entire chapter before the sun even set -- don't ask me why but I was wide awake. Apropos of sunset, this is also the topic of this week's drabble. So enjoy a beautiful morning!
2017/11/23 – sunset (Drabble)

It is still dark outside as I sit down at my desk, open a document ant start typing, a cup of tea in hand. As I write slowly the night sky becomes lighter. A blood-red silver lining accentuates the horizon. Suddenly it sets the clouds ablaze in fiery reds and oranges as if the world was plunged in global conflagration. Totally captivated by the breathtaking vista I stare at the scenery outside my windows; stark black hills contrasting with the glow of the setting sun. Then the sky lights up as the sun rises higher, welcomes a bright new day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen