Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Donnerstag, 9. November 2017

New Horizons

Having read an interesting article about publishing platforms, I decided to broaden my horizon and publish the third volume of my short story collection called 'New Untold Stories of Neverbeen Universe' on wattpad which is also accessible via smartphone app.
I think it's pretty cool, and pretty convenient. Now you can read my stories everywhere. ;)
So check it out and tell me what you think. :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen