Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Mittwoch, 8. November 2017

Writing Exercise 100

Wow! This is writing exercise number 100 already. :D

And to celebrate this 'century' of writing exercises, I chose to let you read a short appetizer from the novel I'm currently writing as NaNoWriMo project. This work is called 'Rogue Adventures -- A Tale from Neverbeen Universe' and is a continuation of my yet unpublished novel "Ravenous Adventures -- A Tale from Neverbeen Universe', and I'm currently writing chapter 17 of 37 planed chapters.

So here is a short excerpt of this very chapter:
2017/11/08 – write a short excerpt of where you're at in your current NaNoWriMo project (Rogue Adventures – A Tale from Neverbeen Universe, chapter 17)

[…] Raphael’s gaze sharpened. He drew his sword. ‘Stay back,’ he linked his mind with Gene’s, and he obediently did a step backwards.
He’s all yours,’ Gene murmured, Just be careful. That’s the one who kidnapped me.’ Raphael had assumed as much, but now he had Gene’s affirmation. He cautiously approached, ready to fight.
Now, now,” the Daemon had an even thicker accent than Raphael, “Is this a way to greet family?”
I do not know you,” Raphael stated evenly, “and if it’s true and you’re one of my father’s cronies, I’ll have even more reason to kill you.” He lifted his sword.
I wouldn’t call me a crony, but, indeed, I am here on Lord Rhagkal’s orders,” the man admitted and grinned, “What about you, Gene? At least you’re going to greet me properly, right?” He opened his arms as if he expected a hug.
Behind Raphael Gene shifted into a defensive stance. “No way in hell. You can’t be trusted.”
Pity,” the stranger commiserated, then grinned mischievously. Suddenly he leapt over the altar, drew two shortswords and slashed them at Raphael, who reacted swiftly enough to parry. […]

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen