Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Montag, 13. November 2017

Writing Exercise 101

Hello again!
Here is writing exercise 101 already. I'm pretty busy with my current NaNoWriMo project, so I thought I'd write about that. So here is a poem about NaNoWriMo 2017:
2017/11/14 – NaNoWriMo 2017 (poem)

Words are aligning,
Sentences combining;
At least a chapter a day –
So far I'm doing okay.
When writing time flies by;
Thought I would give it a try.
I wonder what I reach faster:
37 chapters or 50k word master?
A sequel to what I wrote last
NaNoWriMo, it's such a blast!
No matter what, rain, hail or sun –
Writing is so much fun.
I'm comfortable in my writing nook.
Soon you'll see, I'll finish my book.
Swing the keys like a shovel;
Who wants to beta my novel?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen