Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2016

Writing Exercise 053

This week my writing exercise is about something I didn't think I had, but which runs undeniably in my family -- the entrepreneurial spirit.
So I recently joined a literature project, which I will tell you about in another blogpost. And this project excites me to no end because I find this idea so fascinating, and I want to see it happen! It is still in its fledgling state, but it wants to be founded -- and I intend to be there when it's time. And of course I'll let you know how it goes.
For now I want to share my excitement with you. So here is my drabble:
2016/12/13 – entrepreneurial spirit (Drabble)

So far I have never thought I might decide to just start something from nothing, to follow an idea and found a company, to take the risks and plunge in at the deep end. But somewhere inside me I found a spark of excitement and enthusiasm which I can't deny. The idea of something new – of something revolutionary even – fills me, thrills me; and I want to follow and see where it leads me. The project might fail, the idea might soar. But I don't know that yet. I have never done this before. And yet I want to try.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen