Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Mittwoch, 7. Dezember 2016

Writing Exercise 052

Yesterday I missed the chance to write you a Santa story. :/
But instead today I have a drabble for you about a snow day. This is just as good, isn't it? Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pre-Christmas time and the cozy atmosphere of winter.
2016/12/07 – Snow Day (Drabble)

The air is cold and clear, the soil white and crispy with hoarfrost; a distinctive smell lingers and you know it's going to happen soon. As your gaze wanders towards the cloudy sky, a cold wetness hits your nose – the very first snow flake. And there they are! Silently they float towards the earth, soft and beautiful. You stop to admire the tiny flakes grow to the size of a coin. Within minutes the ground is powdered in white, but the snow keeps falling. Quietly it crunches beneath your step as you continue your path. What a splendid snow day!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen