Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Montag, 5. Dezember 2016

Fairy lights

I hope you had a lovely second Sunday in Advent. :)
On Saturday my fiancé, two of our friends and I went to a Christmas market with a medieval theme. There were a lot of booths and people wearing garbs, and we were ones of them. The hot beverages and sweets were very welcome, we watched a fire show and awesome concerts. It was pretty cold, but also pretty amazing. There were campfires and tents all around, so you could warm up whenever.

The market was located around a lake, and on the surface of the frozen water there were hundreds of lights. It was so beautiful and the atmosphere seemed as if enchanted. You could very well imagine fairies dancing in the dark.
This picture is but an insufficienct glimpse at what it was like. But it is enough to give you an impression of this almost magical night...

1 Kommentar:

  1. Das sieht unglaublich be- und verzaubernd aus. Hört sich nach einem magischen Abend an.:*

    AntwortenLöschen