Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Mittwoch, 2. Mai 2018

Writing Exercise 125

Hello again!
This week I was prompted by two of my art group buddies, so you get a drabble to read which combines both prompts. Here it is:
2018/05/02 – dark/ stroll in the park (drabble)

As he walked down the path which led him into the park, he had a strange feeling. He couldn't quite figure out what it was, but it followed him as he strolled well trodden paths. His footfalls quickened, just like his heartbeat. Familiar trees swayed in the howling wind, their branches seemed to clasp at him. So he hurried. Looking over his shoulder time and again he saw nothing out of the ordinary, yet he felt spooked. Dark thoughts haunted him. And what was supposed to be a nice little stroll became an imaginary manhunt, and he was the prey.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen