Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Montag, 23. April 2018

Writing Exercise 124

Hello there!
I recently read a good book which inspired me to write today's writing exercise. And it fit the prompt I was given by one of my buddies from the art group. So here goes this week's poem:
2018/04/23 – hollow (poem)

A gravitation so strong
That even light cannot flee
More alluring than a siren's song
Destroying every bit of me
What seems to be so hollow
Actually can never be
The truth is hard so swallow
Mass attraction is all you see
Information may or may not be lost
For what purpose if it is sole
Being drawn in comes at a high cost
The mysteries of a black hole

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen