Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Donnerstag, 31. Mai 2018

Writing Exercise 129

Hi!
Originally I wanted to post this writing exercise yesterday, but due to the thunderstorm I had no internet connection. :(
But better one day late than never, right? This drabble was prompted by a buddy from my art group. Here it is:
2018/05/31 – heretic (drabble)

Do you celebrate Corpus Christi? Is it a national holiday where you live? Or do you ask yourself what this is all about and why the fuss? A lot of occidental countries are still rooted in Christianised traditions, and thanks to them we are able to have a lot of holidays – such as Corpus Christi – we wouldn't have if our nations were truly secularised or tinged in the colours of a 'heretic' credo. You may or may not believe in Jesus, but you benefit from a Christianised society as their demands are represented in for instance national holidays. Happy Cadaver!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen