Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2017

Writing Exercise 058

When I wrote this week's drabble I remembered the evening I described in the blogpost from Monday, the 5th of December 2016. But you may have very different memories or impressions. Feel free to share them with me. :)
But first of all, here is the drabble:
2017/01/19 – campfire (Drabble)

A light in the dark, quietly it chirrups and cackles. Flickering and flaring, the flames dance rhythmically. Tiny sparks and flakes of ash billow up into the night sky. As the fire feasts on the logs, it emanates so much soothing heat. Come, warm your freezing hands and huddle closer. Come, lose your thoughts as you watch the fire burn. There is a place for you by the bonfire where people sing and tell stories; you're among friends here – the campfire unites them all. Until the flames are down to smouldering embers and the last whispers bid you good night.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen