Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Donnerstag, 21. Juli 2016

Just a little walk...

Two days ago I hopped on the bandwagon of playing 'Pokémon Go!'. :o
As I used to play Pokémon Red, Yellow and Silver when I was younger I feel a little nostalgic catching Pokémon again. But my main reason for playing 'Pokémon Go!' is that I wanted to go outside more since my Zumba course is on summer break and I lack activity.

So this game seemed the ideal incentive -- and it is! Just yesterday I walked five times the distance I would normally have when I went for a little walk. Wow. :o

Even the hot temperature (34°C!) didn't phaze me. Instead I put on some hotpants, a shirt and my hat and off I went on Pokémon hunt. :D
Surprisingly there are a bunch of Poké Stops in my home village, and a total of two Gyms where to challenge others! As I only reached level 8 today, I'm no match for the gym leaders yet. But it's fun to try. As I caught, hatched and evolved quite a few Pokémon I certainly got to see the landscape and some sights.
Here is my catch of the day:
And no, I didn't run into a lamppost or fall into the lake...yet. :P

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen