Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Freitag, 18. März 2016

Contest Candidates

So I decided to participate in a drawing contest for Spellstone, which is a browser CCG (card collecting game) on Kongregate. It is very exciting to me. :D
I made two entries for the categories Fanart and Hand Colored; and I used Indian Ink and Copic markers for both drawings.

The Fanart entry shows two characters, Decim and Groc (from right to left), who you can play as heroes.
http://woobox.com/qe4wru/vote/for/14381229

The Hand Colored entry is one of the cards you can collect. It is called Ebonfire Duelist.
http://woobox.com/qe4wru/vote/for/14399850

The contest ends on Friday, April 8th, 2016. But if you like my art, you can vote for me til Monday, April 11th, 2016. I'd be happy if you did. :D

1 Kommentar: