Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Dienstag, 5. März 2019

Writing Exercise 169

Hello!

I'm still working on the prompts a member of the Dead Pete Society gave me, so have another drabble this week! :D
2019/03/06 – Fireworks (Drabble)

Merry chatter and music playing around you; happy people crowd the place, shoulder to shoulder the throng of visitors sways painfully slowly forward. Somehow you manage to find some space off to the side, filling a gap where you can finally breathe. A little forlornly you stare into the sky. It is dark, yet you can hardly see the stars. Suddenly all lights wink out; the music stops and a murmur tides through the crowd like a wave. A bang. The people let out a collective noise as colours flit across the sky, twinkling, blinking, raining down. Finally, the fireworks.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen