Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Montag, 25. Februar 2019

Writing Exercise 168

Good morning!

Today's prompt was again requested by a member of the Daed Pete Society, and it made me think about big things that started out small...
Here is what I thought:
 
2019/02/26 – First Time (free verse)

First Time
Came into existence
The universe unfolded
With a bang
And expanded at an increasing pace
Forming stars and galaxies
That flew into the growing space
All things made from matter
In a Circle of
Evolution
Revolution
Convolution
Life and Death
Revolving around black holes
Where no one knows
Why no one knows
How no one knows
Time dies
And maybe starts again
With another Big Bang

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen