Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Dienstag, 25. Dezember 2018

Writing Exercise 159

Merry Christmas everyone!

May your wishes come true, the feast be splendid and the time with your loved ones worthwhile. :D
Here is a little something for you to read:
2018/12/26 – Merry Christmas (poem)

Baubles and tinsel and fairy lights
A shooting star in silent nights
Cinnamon and vanilla flavours
Gifts and wishes and favours
Choirs singing a heavenly song
Knowing that you belong
With family and friends and lovers
Powdered snow everything covers
Festive and joyful atmosphere
Wishing dearly you were here
From the heart I say – it's true:
Merry Christmas to all of you!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen