Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Donnerstag, 20. Dezember 2018

Writing Exercise 158

Hi!

How are Christmas preparations going? I almost forgot to upload my writing exercise. XD
This week I had the prompt to  write about a totally normal day in the life of one of my characters. So here is my double drabble:
2018/12/21 – New Leaf (double drabble)

Imagine a totally normal day in the life of the cruel clan chief of the Raven Daemons, Lord Rhagkal Raven. At dawn he would get up and get ready for the day to read his correspondence during a typical Daemonic breakfast consisting of the most delicious delicacies you might ever taste. He would create several illusions of himself to file trade orders, pay visits to his toys in the dungeon, research the whereabouts of mighty artefacts to hoard in his vault, telepathically mess with the heads of important people to keep wars going for his entertainment, hold meetings with his co-conspirators, have an even more splendid lunch ready, have tea in the library between good reads and be bothered with the shenanigans of his 'high maintenance toy'. He would pay a visit to his deceased wife's grave, cursing her for every prediction that came true. If his heir was home they would battle until the younger Daemon was incapacitated. And after a late dinner he would spend more time with his favourite toys, granting them attention and maybe something they wished for. After a hot shower he would call it a day and dream of things going according to plan.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen