Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Dienstag, 28. August 2018

Writing Exercise 142

Good morning!

It it time for another writing exercise. :D
Today I have a little drabble for you, which I wrote in the very situation described therin. Enjoy!
2018/08/29 – pre-dawn (Drabble)

Sometimes the night is over before it even dawns. Something awakes you from your slumber, grasps you, shakes away the tiredness from your body and won't let go until you decide to get up. Silently you heed its call, get yourself a nice cup of coffee or tea and sit by the window to watch over the sleeping world like a sentry, a mortal guardian angel. You peer into the darkness and by the minute it seems to lift as the sky slowly turns from black to blue to violet. Suddenly a silver lining – the beauty of sunrise is yours.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen