Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Montag, 6. August 2018

Writing Exercise 139

Hello again!

This week my focus lies on a rhethorical device: the alliteration. Thus I challenged myself to this little exercise:
2018/08/06 – alliteration ABC

After all astronauts are afloat.
Before breakfast bakers bake bread.
Crying children cannot chill.
Dark days devour dreams dreadfully.
Even elephants eat every evening.
Floating fleets ferry furry ferrets.
Great geese gobble grass gleefully.
Happy hippies hold hands heartily.
Ivy is insidiously irascible inside.
Just join joggers joyously.
Keen knights kill knowing kindness.
Long leaves lay loosely, lingering listlessly.
My muse may moan miserably.
No, naysayers never need negotiation.
Orchid orchards overshadow odour.
Poets play plenty poetic pranks.
Quixotic queens question querulously.
Ravenous ravens rise restlessly.
Softly swaying she sings sweet serenades.
The tragedy therein tortures them terribly.
Usually users underestimate utility units.
Very vicious villains vandalize variegated vernissages.
Wintry winds whisper without wailing.
X-rays x-ray xylophones.
Yesterday you yielded yearning, yet yelping.
Zealous zebras zigzag zoos.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen