Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Dienstag, 20. März 2018

Writing Exercises 118 and 119

Hello again!
I'm awfully sorry I'm late. At least I now have two writing exercises for you. Here they are.
This is writing exercise 118:
2018/03/18 – clouds (Haiku)

A cloud in the sky
Watch it gently drift away
I wish I was there
And this is what I did this week:
 
2018/03/20 – Where's the rum gone? (Singlish poem, or is it?)

I dun have leh.
I dun have lor.
I dun have liao.
I dun have mah.
I dun have lah.
I dun have ha.
I dun have hor.
I dun have sial!

(For some reason, I don't have it. I wish I had it, but sadly I don't. I used to have it, but I don't anymore. It would help if I had it, but I don't have it.
I really don't have it.
I'm telling you that I don't have it. Don't look at me; I don't have it.
I can't freaking believe I don't have it!)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen