Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Mittwoch, 28. März 2018

Writing Exercise 120

Hey there!
I know it's late (or early), but I couldn't sleep, so I decided to write. This time I was prompted by two of my new art buddies from the art community I've just joined on discord. Everyone's so creative over there. Can't wait to show you some of the art they inspire in me.
So here is this week's drabble:
2018/03/29 – it was a dark and stormy night; You got up to get coffee. I say relax (drabble)

Heavy rain pattered against the window panes and the gusts howled around the house. The room was dark safe for the screen of a laptop. Before it she sat and stared then grabbed her mug and lifted it to her lips. It was just as empty as the page before her. And she'd just got up to make some. She sighed. “Relax,” he suddenly whispered into her ear and lay his warm hands onto her shoulders to massage her gently. She leaned into the touch and felt her tense muscles ease. “You're right,” she conceded, “let's get back to bed.”

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen