Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Sonntag, 24. Dezember 2017

Writing Exercise 106

Merry Christmas to you all!
I hope you enjoy the holidays, have pleasant celebrations with your loved ones, lots of delicious food and nice presents. My little something for you is this week's writing exercise: a tanka.
2017/12/24 – Christmas (Tanka)

Come together and
Celebrate with your loved ones!
Spirit of Christmas –
Fairy lights illuminate
The darkest night and our hearts.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen