Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Dienstag, 12. Dezember 2017

Writing Exercise 105

Hello again!
I hope you are well and can enjoy the wintry weather. This week I have a drabble for you, which describes my current situation.
Here it is:
2017/12/12 – cold (Drabble)

You woke up and instantly knew, this was not your day. Lucky, if you could turn around again and sleep it all off. Eventually you had to get up though. Your mind woozy, you dragged yourself to the kitchen where you might opt for some herbal infusion or a hot milk with too much honey for your liking. Like a zombie you sat there waiting, staring into the void, your limbs too heavy to move, your head crammed with pain cushioned in cotton wool and your throat barbed with triple-strand concertina wire. No, this was not your day. Maybe tomorrow…

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen