Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Donnerstag, 13. April 2017

Writing exercise 070

I know I'm a bit early topicwise, but it is this time of year and maybe you're about to go on Easter holiday -- in which case I wish you a nice holiday! -- so that now is just the right time to upload my Easter drabble. This writing exercise turned out a bit more controversial. Yet I hope you still like it. ;)
Here it is:
2017/04/13 – Easter Drabble

Let us not talk about belief, or if a man can rise from the dead. Because belief divides us, turns us against each other in a time when unity and peace are rare goods. Let us not talk about hard-boiled animal children and tons of sweets deployed in a game of hide and seek. Because we usually forget about those who suffer from hunger while we play with our food. Let us then talk about congregating and celebrating together. Because we can meet our loved ones, our friends and families, and enjoy the personally really important things. Anyhow, happy Easter!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen