Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Freitag, 24. Februar 2017

Writing Exercise 063

Today is my birthday. :D
Terefore this week's writing exercise is a little birthday poem. Enjoy while I'm off celebrating. ;)
2017/02/24 – birthday poem

Once again a year has gone by, once again time was on the fly.
I am twenty-nine; no need to cry. It is time to stop being shy.
This year my ambitions are high and although you might wonder why,
My inspiration doesn't run dry. I sense my time is almost nigh;
My writing skills I will apply to achieve my goals – I will try!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen