Attention!

Attention!
This blog collects general data about your location, your browser and your operating system for my user history statistics (and I don't know how to stop it from doing so).
However, I do not use those data other than looking at the locations and being happy that people all around the globe click on my blog.
Please visit my site notice for further privacy policy details.

Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2017

Writing Exercise 062

This week I have a drabble for you. It is about something of great importance to our lives, something which most of you might say you didn't have enough of. I'm talking about time.
So here are my thoughts:

2017/02/16 – time (Drabble)

Have you ever thought about the nature of time? How come we measure things in seconds, hours, days, and yet when we want to attain it, it slips through our fingers like grains of sand. When it comes to the things we want to do we often say: “I don't have time for that.” Which is sad. Our lives are just so long. Why not make them worthwhile? Let's break the fourth dimension and bend it to our will. Let's actually have time. For our family and friends, for the things we love and want, for the really important ones.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen